I LIKE HAIR BOWS!!!
It's not like I'm addicted to the super cute hair accessory or anything...honestly...I promise...I'm not...
WHAT I AM ADDICTED TO IS MAKING THESE BAD BOYS!!! I created this tutorial just like I promised! Cause I always keep my promises =D...well I usually try too...
1. You'll need small rubber bands, a razor, pieces of denim, hair clips and thread.
2. Use the razor to cut rectangles in the denim at sizes which you like, I chose to make one a bit smaller than the other.
3. Place the pieces of denim onto each other.
4. Gather the piece of denim , by pinching the centre of the top and bottom edges together.
5. Use one or two rubber bands to secure the gather, thread can be used rather than rubber bands.
6. Using the razor, cut a thin strip of denim.
7. Tie the strip over the rubber band, then slip the hair clip under the knot.
8. What I consider the easiest step.....WEAR YOUR NEW DENIM BOW!!! :)
I loved making this bow it's super easy and fun!!! I used a razor because it makes it easier to fray the denim, which you can do by using a toothpick/pin , I also used a razor because.... I couldn't find a pair of scissors...and it's a no sew bow because I couldn't find any needles... ha ha I'm a mess but at least I didn't break my promise!
BELOW IS AN IDEA I CAME UP WITH OF HOW YOU CAN WEAR YOUR NEW BOW...(as I said yesterday POLYVORE is....AWESOME!)
The next item of business?? Creating a distressed denim bow :) ... YAY....ha ha
Let me know if you decide to try making this bow and if you can, please show your results!!!!! :)
HAVE GREAT DAY LOVES!!!!!!