Good news everyone ....... -DRUM ROLE PLEASE- After much deliberation I've decided that the name of this blog will remain Deep Fried Stilettos...... because that's just who I am....who we are....Thanks so much for your input everyone I really appreciate it.....
I've got a very "wordy" and slightly lengthy post today.... I'm answering some of the questions that have been asked (sorry it's taken so long to respond), there some random things about me thrown in as well.......
If you've got any questions, comments or suggestions....let me know!
|This was taken a few weeks ago, before I did my braids.|
2. I’m 4’11 but look a bit taller in photographs.
3. I spend 75% of my waking hours daydreaming………..I assume that’s why I hardly dream at night.
4. There’s an unquenchable thirst inside of me that yearns for adventure…no matter what form it comes in.
5. Making people happy makes me happy….. I love entertaining people. But I don’t mind being alone…sometime I crave solitude……..
6. I’m a sophomore in university, I’m studying nutrition and dietetics.
7. My father is a Rastafarian and my grandmother is half Amerindian more specifically she’s half Carib.
8. I was born in the twin island state of Antigua and Barbuda, I’ve only ever travelled to London and now Trinidad where I study. There are so many other places that I want to visit.
9. I listen to music, in almost every waking moment……I live for really amazing lyrics in any song. I love anything remotely indie or alternative……. I don’t generally like listening to very popular music you know that’s being played all the time…everywhere…unless it’s indie ….. or indie like.
10. I’m ridiculously clumsy and accident prone…….. It no longer embarrasses me I’ve come to realise that’s just who I am.
11. I live in the Caribbean, and as far as I know they’re not many Caribbean bloggers so sometimes things get a bit lonely….. It’s extremely discouraging being a personal style, adventure, life blogger because things are so expensive here……clothing, transportation, EVERYTHING…..but I guess that we all have our challenges……..
Can you relate to any of this????..........Tell me something about you........
much love xoxo