A few days ago I popped online and got a surprise. Fellow Antiguan blogger, the awesome Nekisha aka Black Zulu has nominated Deep Fried Stilettos for both the Sunshine Award and the Shine On Award. Big Thanks Nekisha for putting a huge grin on my face. Go on over and check out her blog for great beauty and natural hair tips! I especially love the fact that her blog is stuffed full of simple, easy DIYs!!
Following in Nekisha's footsteps I'll merge the two awards since they're so similar.
- Use the logo below in the post.
- Link to whoever nominated you.
- Write ten pieces of information about yourself.
- Nominate ten fellow bloggers “who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogsphere.”
- Display the award logo on your blog
- Show appreciation by acknowledging the blogger who nominated you and link back to them in your post.
- Share 7 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers you admire and happily pass on this award, making sure to link their blog into your post.
- Contact your chosen bloggers and let them know.
Here we go, ten bits of information/random facts about me! Eh em...
- I like movies, horrors, with lots of suspense, blood and gore, unfortunately I'm a total wimp, all that suspense, blood and gore makes me queasy. So I watch those scenes through my t-shirt or whatever piece fabric is close by. It's a decent compromise.
- I woke up one day and wanted to be a mortician. That phase didn't last very long.
- Fries are the best thing that ever happened to potatoes. I believe that they are best served with lots ketchup, a splash of vinegar and a dash of hot sauce. Ugh! My mouth's watering!
- Food and I have a love-hate relationship. I love tasting food but hate having a full tummy.
- I sweat. Alot. More than most persons. When I was younger this used to embarrass me. As I got older I realized that it was nothing to be ashamed of . It's just sweat! Tears from your armpits. Along the way I've learnt a few tricks that make living with this genetic quirk easier.
- Red meat makes me happy. Beef, lamb, deer, goat, yum!
- True crime shows are my guilty pleasure. If I'm watching t.v it's probably stuck on Investigation Discovery. Deadly Women, The FBI Files,Unusual Suspects, Nightmare Next Door, I watch em all! The Investigation Discovery website is pretty cool if you're into that stuff!
- I despise the taste of plain mayonnaise.
- It's really hard for me to stay up all night long. I could be working on a paper, cramming for finals or watching a movie marathon but once sleep comes knocking I have to eventually answer the door.
- The photos in this post make me want to rip these yarn locs out. OK I'm exaggerating but I do miss those coils!
1. The Indie Byline
3. Nomali From Soweto
4. Cassandra Ikegbune
5. Olive Needs Popeye
6. Life Love & Marriage
7. Caught Between a Cream and Curl
8. Maikeni Blogi
9.Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & Punch
The series of photos above show what a weirdo I am. I thought they suited this post.
Have a blessed weekend!