Happiest of New Years to you and yours!
I love making lists, there's just something about putting your wishes and goals into writing then ticking them off as you accomplished them. Even if you don't "catch em all", who cares? You've lived, you've learned and you have had a fantastic time chasing you're dreams.
Below are the 22 goals I'd like to accomplish in 2016. Some are major, while others are little things that would make me absolutely happy. As the year moves on I'll write articles and post updates on the different goals, hopefully sharing the progress with you will help to keep every thing on track!
22 Goals for 2012
1. Be Kinder to Myself
2. Say Yes to Opportunities
3. Grown In My Edges
4. Develop A Sustainable Exercise Regimen
5. Drink Adequate Water
6. Retain 4 Inches of Healthy Hair
7. Develop An Attitude Of Gratitude
8. Simplify My Beauty Routine
9. Complete University
10. Develop Healthy Eating Habits
11. Write 52 Blog Articles
12. Apply to Graduate School
13. Focus on YouTube Channel
14. Visit One New Country
15. Buy Less
16. Become More Organized
17. Grow Spiritually
18. Take Two "30 Day Challenges"
19. Learn More About Photography
20. Apply For A Job
21. Procrastinate Less
22. Ring In 2017 With A Bang!
Do you have anything you'd like to achieve this year?
2016 will be our year.